Tuesday, August 14, 2012

2012: Mark-5 And The Summer Of Magic

It truly is the Summer Of Magic for me up here in Marquette. The Chi does flow.

I kind of know what I'm doing now.

I have a few things lined up:

On Sunday August 26th. I'll(Mark-5) be opening up at the Summer Send-Off. It is at 6p.m. on the N.M.U campus in the VA/Magers courtyard. It is free.

I have been playing music with Harry South again. Last night I realized that I could have a band if I wanted to.

I am going to miss Seth Krouse.

Ahh.. soon I will be playing the Blue Lounge. I will update later.

Also, I've been talking with my old friend Todd Ward about a new web site so stay tuned for that.

I've been wondering if I should try to get on a record label or continue as an independent.

What do you think?

Also, I have put in another application to teach a workshop this fall.

No comments: