Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New chairman project

Greetings.

I have one more chairman to draw for Earl so I figured I would document the process for some reason. Here are the source images of Frank Wandahsega:





That's all I've got for this drawing. They didn't have many cameras on the reservation back then.

So I'm going to work from the second image the most. I've got a sense of what his hair looks like from the first image. I still can't see his eyes. I'm going to have to improvise.

I do have an image of his grandson or son(?) (I'm not too clear on the relation) Ted Wandahsega:



Earl is his grandson and there's an image floating around of junior somewhere so I've got lots of secondary references.

I don't know what's going to happen and that's o.k.

I'm going to get sketching!

Mark

No comments: