Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Yes well my stomach was sour for some reason and I've spent the last two days dieing in front of my toilet. I think it was something I ate.



Here I am, just before being ill, hard at work on my current poster. It was a beautiful springlike day in Marquette.








I ran into my neighbor John who I hadn't seen for a while but I had to cut the conversation short because I didn't feel well. "Maybe it's a virus", he said as I rushed off. I dunno what's wrong with me.




Here's some detail images of the poster.











Today I will make 200 photocopies and then color in the eyes of each copy with red paint. This saves printing costs. It might turn out better if I print in color on the xerox machine eventhough it's a black and white image. If so I'll color the eyes and then print it and just throw in the extra cost of printing.

I really don't understand where this poster came from.

Is anybody reading this?

Check back in the future. I'm working on a new web site. markvandenbosch.com. I'm working on some portraits. I need to get something together to submit to the "Above the 45th parallel" show at the DeVos gallery here in Marquette.

I wish my stomach felt better. It's still somewhat sour.

Love,

Mark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading this. This isn't spam. Keep up the good work.